What if my plane is delayed?
– If your flight is delayed, don’t worry – we will wait for you anyway. We always navigates all flights of our clients so we can know at what time be at the airport.
How should I pay – cash or credit card?
– You can either pay by credit card while booking, or by cash directly to the driver. However, we advise you to pay online, as the driver can have no change with him.
Do I have to pay in Polish zloty?
– No, you can pay either in Euro, or in zloty. However, if you pay in cash, we advise you to have Polish money with you.
Can I cancel my reservation?
– You can cancel your reservation without additional fee 24 hours before the trip. If you cancel the booking less than 24 hours before, you will have to pay 70 % of the price.
Should I give a tip to driver?
– If you are satisfied with the service, you can give the symbolic 10 % of the price. However, it’s not mandatory and it’s only up to you.
Do you provide services 24/7?
– Yes, we do. You can contact us at any time of the day and night as well.
Can I travel with an infant?
– Yes, you can travel with an infant, but please mention about it while booking your reservation. We will prepare appropriate child safety seat.
Can I travel with a big luggage?
– Yes, our vehicles are adapted for big luggage and our driver is always happy to assist you.